BETs and CAs in this Category
Trauma » Head
Trauma » Face
Trauma » Spine
Trauma » Neck
|No difference between hand and elbow injection sites for Bier's block regional anaesthesia|
|Best position of immobilisation in a greenstick fracture of the distal radius|
Trauma » Chest
- Marinelli G, Chiappini B, Di Eusanio M et al.
- Bypass Grafting with coronary endarterectomy: immediate and long-term results
- Puskas JD, Williams, Duke PG et al.
- Off-pump coronary artery bypass grafting provides complete revascularization with reduced myocardial injury,transfusion requirements, and length of stay: a single blind RCT
- Randomised control trial
- Bokhari F, Backenridge S, Ngy K, Roberts R, Smith R, Joseph K, An G, Wiley D, Barrett J.
- Prospective evaluation of the sensitivity of physical examination in chest trauma
- Rebecca K. Fastle and Mark G. Roback.
- Pediatric rapid sequence intubation: Incidence of reflex bradycardia and effects of pretreatment with atropine.
- Kirkpatrick AW
- Hand-held Thoracic Sonography for Detecting Post-Traumatic Pneumothoraces: the Extended Focused Assessment with Sonography for Trauma (EFAST)
- Kapur N, Cooper J, Rodway C, Kelly J, Guthrie E, Mackway-Jones K.
- Predicting the risk of repetition after self harm: cohort study
- Baker R.C, Tiller T., Bausher J. et al
- Severity of Disease correlated with fever reduction in febrile infants
Trauma » Abdomen
Trauma » Pelvis
|Reimplantation of the nail root in fingertip crush injuries in children|
|Management of traumatic pinna haematoma|
|Is hepatitis B vaccination required in all patients with human bites?|
|Is surgical debridement of a human bite wound necessary?|
|Nasal foreign bodies|
|Parent's kiss to remove nasal foreign bodies in children|
|Management of Asymptomatic Children with a History of Coin Ingestion (watchful waiting)|
Trauma » Hypothermia
|Bypass is better than external rewarming after hypothermic cardiac arrest|
|Therapeutic hypothermia for paediatric traumatic brain injury within 8 hr|
Trauma » Electrical injury
|Cardiac monitoring not needed in household electrical injury if the patient is asymptomatic and has a normal ECG|
|Cardiac Monitoring in Taser Victims|
Trauma » Physiotherapy
Trauma » Tendon injuries
Trauma » Muscle injuries